Asphalt Foreman Job Description - Kansas
Kansas Asphalt, Inc. is looking to hire an Asphalt Foreman.
Kansas Asphalt, Inc. is a national construction management company dedicated to concrete, asphalt and paving solutions. This asphalt foreman position is a rewarding way to travel regionally, make a competitive salary, and gain valuable career experience.
Kansas Asphalt, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Kansas Asphalt, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Bucyrus, Kansas 66012
$30.00 per hour, depending on experience
- Two years of work experience in the paving and repair of street surfaces using asphalt materials and/or related asphalt equipment.
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be capable and proficient interacting with trucking subcontractors and other miscellaneous subs.
- Ability to travel for work during the week or weekend when needed
- Ability to pass drug test and physical.
- Clean driving record/valid drivers’ license (Class A license a plus).
Becoming a team member at Kansas Asphalt means being a part of a culture that values growth, development, and the opportunity to be promoted.
A Kansas Asphalt Foreman position offers:
- Highly competitive pay - $30.00 per hour
- Full-time position
- Full benefits package after 30 days of employment
- Performance-based incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs
- PTO and paid holidays
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities of a Kansas Asphalt Foreman Include:
- Monitor performance and productivity of their crews, swiftly taking action to maintain safety, quality, and efficiency in that order.
- Responsible for maintaining the highest level of compliance and customer satisfaction.
- Help develop construction schedule with sales personnel and construction coordinator
- Understand estimates and job scopes to assist field personnel in staying on time, and within budget
- Develop a team atmosphere within crews and within the each division.
- Monitor functionality of equipment to direct efficient repair and maintenance. Work closely with dispatcher and shop personnel to ensure fleet is ready at all times.
- Create working relationship with subcontractors and vendors to provide better service for our crews.
- Cultivate, train and develop employees to promote from within.
- Manage employee issues as they arise.
- Ensure all daily paperwork is turned in on-time with correct information.
- Responsibility for all aspects of the operation – problem solving, resolving issues independently, trouble-shooting in the field.
- Oversee multiple in-progress projects.
- Anticipate problems in advance and problem solve in a timely manner to keep jobs moving forward.
- Travel and work away from home when required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
Are you interested in a rewarding trade in the asphalt/concrete industry? Please apply using the form below.
Questions? Reach out to our team at Kansas Asphalt Inc.:
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Are you interested in continuing a rewarding career in the asphalt/concrete industry? Please apply using the form below.